NETSUITE FINANCE & SUPPLY CHAIN SENIOR CONSULTANT
|Published||March 7, 2023|
We have an immediate need for a Finance & Supply Chain Functional NetSuite Senior Consultant with industry and consulting experience. You will help manage projects focused on Mid/Large Enterprise companies with comprehensive end to end NetSuite Solutions.
- PM, advise and provided guidance to team on new NetSuite implementations
- Oversee and execute on-going new ERP enhancements, maintenance, and improvement
- Manage offshore team, conduct business requirements and functional requirements gathering sessions
- Review the ERP systems configurations and operating methodologies as well as understanding evolving business needs
- Lead process reviews and application configuration discussions with clients
- Responsible for configuration, implementation, and customization of NetSuite ERP application
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Manage routine interactions with client
- Advise and implement the optimization of quality control measures.
- Direct daily NetSuite ERP support operations, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards, and setting deadlines. Meet with scrum team heads/managers, supervisors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems
- 6+ years leading and managing NetSuite Projects in Financial and/or Supply Chain/Inventory Management
- Hands on experience and implementation of NetSuite modules - Record to Report, Procure to Pay & Order to Cash processes, Fixed Assets, Warehouse/Inventory Mgmt., ARM and CRM
- Experience in managing and implementing NetSuite projects
- Experience in NetSuite Business Requirements Gathering, Documentation, Fit-Gap Assessment, Solution Design, Configuration, Testing, Cutover and Go-Live activities
- Knowledge of NetSuite Implementation Methodology & Deliverables (NetSuite One and SuiteSuccess Methodology)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite OneWorld Deployments
- Ability to lead in a dynamic NetSuite team at Onsite & Offshore
- B.S., Qualification in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or Equivalent
- Certified NetSuite Professional is a Plus
- CPA Certification a Plus
- 10+ years of consulting or industry experience.