|November 10, 2022
|Ann Arbor, MI
The NetSuite Software Engineer is a mid-level member of the engineering team that will implement moderate to highly complex development tasks under the direction of more senior engineers. By applying modern software development principles, this position will deliver tested code of high quality that contributes to the team's objectives.
- Develop, test, and deploy SuiteScript code of moderate to high complexity.
- Implement, test, maintain, deploy, and support 1st party applications hosted in AWS that integrate with NetSuite via SOAP & REST.
- Utilize strong working knowledge of all NetSuite standard transaction types, as well as custom lists, fields, and records.
- Dedicate time to self-study to improve programming skills, knowledge of the tech stack, as well as emerging industry standards and best practices. Self-study can be through taking classes, attending online and in-person conferences, and reading topical publications.
- Provide operational support for NetSuite issues related to the technology team as well as 1st and 3rd party systems that integrate with NetSuite.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Programming bootcamp, or comparable work experiencerequired.
- 3+ years of working experience as a NetSuite Engineer required.
- SuiteFoundation Certification.
Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Strong Knowledge of NetSuite’s concurrency model, as well as SuiteAnalytics
- Basic proficiency in one backend language (NodeJS/TypeScript, PHP, other)
- Familiarity with unit testing concepts
- Strong debugging skills
- Basic understanding of cloud infrastructures such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Strong technical writing skills
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Occasional travel required.