|Date Posted||January 5, 2021|
This position will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of our Information Systems, including our ERP System, operational processes, protocols and procedures and will be accountable for driving operational efficiencies and value via our company systems. In this position, you'll have to manage and control diverse business operations and functions, so we expect a self-driven, inspiring leader with excellent people skills and outstanding technical acumen and work ethic. This is a vital leadership role, that will need to drive results and improve the overall efficiency and scalability of the company. Must show ability to come in and diagnose the current operational environment and ERP system, and build a plan for the future, while continuing to improve daily operations. A player-coach is rewarded, as the team is still growing, so this is a "role up your sleeves" type of position.
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Responsibilities: This position is divided into 4 main areas of responsibility:
- Measure and report on operational performance and develop plans to improve relevant key performance indicators
- Oversee/Own company operational system including ERP Management and NetSuite Maintenance, as well as all training aspects to properly launch and on-board all employees. Training programs need to be developed for all acumens
- Build custom dashboards and reports for internal employees, as well as external customers within NetSuite or applicable program, so data becomes an asset as part of our business to assist in decision making
- Make it easier for employees and partners to use systems and complete work - this should be the "yes, we can department"
NetSuite Preferred Skills:
- NetSuite ERP
- NetSuite CRM
- NetSuite eCommerce
- NetSuite BI
- Suite Builder
- NetSuite Implementation
- NetSuite 3rdparty integration
- Advanced Reporting and Dashboards
- NetSuite Developer
- NetSuite Admin
- Has developed Finance/Accounting practices in NetSuite
- Has Developed and implemented WHM Systems to work with NetSuite
Information Systems (IS)
- Communication: Present technical information to other managers in a way that can help them understood why certain changes are necessary or why certain problems pose a risk. They also need to develop a culture where IT staff is able to communicate effectively with the employees using the computer systems that are in place.
- Leadership:Needs to direct an IT staff and communicate Technical Strategy to leadership and get all departments and get "buy in".
- Analytical skills:The job often comes down to assessing computer systems either to identify problems and find solutions or to identify ways they can be more efficient or more secure. Need to be able to analyze the goals of the business to leverage technology to achieve business goals.
- Organizational skills: Overseeing layered and complex operations and managing technical footprint requires a high level of organization.
- Database Management
- Marketing Automation - HubSpot
- Database Management
- App Development
Business Operations (As it pertains to ERP Design and Functionality):
- Drive company results from an operational perspective, with transparency and accountability, working closely with Senior leadership and other key executive team members
- Implement Strategic Direction - Need to be able to create the blueprint as well as execute
- Build out workflows as it relates to systems to help improve processes and accountability
- Develop and implement operational processes, workflows, protocols, policies, and procedures at both the corporate and affiliate-levels, with a focus on efficiencies and scalability
- Partner with C-Level executives to accomplish short and long-term operational goals
- Demand Planning
Information Technology (IT):
- Mange IT Team (One NS Developer - One Full Stack Developer - One IT Manager and One NS Admin)
- Responsible for APP Development and Maintenance
- Responsible for IT Team and assigned projects
- Responsible for new employee setup and general office technology (Phones, WIFI, Network, workstations, etc.) - Must establish company IT system to properly track company equipment and IT help requests
- Responsible for Data security
- Basic Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- ERP Expert - Strategy and Workflow
- Expert in NetSuite is a must
- WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
- Accounting background as it relates to ERP
- Supply Chain experience as it relates to Procurement and ERP
- Procurement Operations, Product Logistics, Ordering operations, and Product setup
- Understanding of Amazon FBA and Seller Central
- Great people skills, great work ethic and outstanding business acumen
- Problem solver not problem creator
- Proficiency with technology, especially mobile devices, and different software programs
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Lead employees by example - reinforce a positive culture of excellence - an "I can attitude" Team builder.
- Coachable - good soft skills married with the ability to hold team members accountable
- Must be a communication wizard with great presentation skills
- Prepare and participate in weekly, monthly and annual leadership and team meetings
- Build and truly lead a team and program - can inspire and develop
- Can weather decisions that are not typical in a corporate setting - can go with flow as we are a highly fluid environment
- Self-driven - highly entrepreneurial in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Can't be a person who goes rogue and keeps everything to themselves - building teams and delegation is a must in proper settings. Must be able to work with other team members to get sign-off and work through differences vs bulldozing.
- Ability to understand and comply with company policies and process procedures
- 10+ years' experience in Information Systems, ERP, Operations Management