|Date Posted||January 28, 2021|
Our client has an immediate need for a NetSuite Developer. This is a remote role but will require travel to Irvine, CA 2 times a year. This position will provide support for NetSuite and Integrated applications, document business processes, conduct training, and resolve problems with the ERP Application with an emphasis in Lead to Cash, Service and Repair and Procure to Pay tracks.
- Provide development support for NetSuite and Integrated applications
- Assists with the documentation of the requirement specifications for enhancements and upgrades.
- Maintain expert knowledge of various application languages, programming techniques, and application development methodologies
- Leads the process of turning requirements into customized application code
- Responsible for technical design, development and support of complex custom applications, databases, user interfaces, and reports
- Ensure technical testing & migration of changes are completed per standards
- Supporting Internal/External audit requirements as needed including exporting of data
- Builds and maintains partnerships with IT team members by regularly demonstrating a high level of expertise and professionalism.
- Customizing NetSuite fields, forms, workflow rules, record types, user roles and dashboards to meet critical business needs
- Create custom scripts to improve and add functionality using SuiteScript/SuiteFlow
- Manage and reconcile mass imports and exports of data
- Design, build and maintain custom searches, reports and objects within NetSuite
- Develop and deploy stand-alone custom apps outside of our core systems as necessary
- Manage existing SuiteBundles through source control
- Identify new bundles and third-party applications to improve upon existing processes