|Published||September 17, 2023|
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
- 60-million-dollar company, private equity owned, industry leader in the automotive sector.
- Core values are important to them at all levels of employment.
- Great team environment with real family feel to the company.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- Opportunity for growth within the company.
- World-class benefits.
- Opportunity to work in a competitive, highly organized, detail-oriented, creative, and outgoing environment.
WHERE THIS POSITION SITS
- Onsite in Charlotte, NC
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- As an integral team member, the Oracle NetSuite SuiteCommerce developer will contribute significantly to crafting a robust and efficient e-commerce resolution that harmonizes seamlessly with the wider NetSuite environment.
- Personalize the SuiteCommerce platform to align with the unique requisites of the enterprise.
- Furnish adept technical support and adeptly troubleshoot to resolve any challenges that may surface within the SuiteCommerce platform.]
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Looking for a NetSuite Developer who is willing to grow and learn SuiteCommerce Platform
- Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent work experience in one or more of the following areas: Computer Science, Software Development, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics
- Experience with back end development with SuiteScript.
- Strong understanding of NetSuite platform - at least 2 years of experience in Oracle NetSuite customization.
- Experienced with setup, configuration, and customization.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce certificate
- Strong NetSuite Configuration, Data Object Management and Data Integrity skills
- Experience with other eCommerce platforms such as WordPress, Magento, and Big Commerce