|Date Posted||January 7, 2022|
Remote for those in Southern California only
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Forrest Mack
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
Be part of an IT group leading an entire category - focused on saving Dogs & Cats through nutrition. This is an excellent opportunity to join our team at the ground level and help shape the future of our digital products through technical innovation! We are a customer-obsessed organization—always starting with the customer and working backward. We work vigorously to earn and keep our customer trust.
Why join us?
We offer best in class benefits, health, dental, vision, 401k, Pet Insurance, and Employee Discounts on our food and supplements.
You are able to support our implementation of NetSuite and the future growth and expansion of the ERP application. You are hands-on, technical, and have a strong knowledge of NetSuite as well as a willingness and ability to learn new technologies. You have experience working with implementation partners to support NetSuite implementations, perform ongoing maintenance of the company’s NetSuite system as well as lead future improvements and integration projects.
- Work with business users to understand their processes and support their optimized use of NetSuite
- Develop, test and deploy NetSuite customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
- Direct post go-live optimizations and follow-on development efforts
- Manage user access and maintain proper system access/roles/rights
- Support user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s and dashboards
- Plan, review, and manage change configurations, customization, and 3rd party integration requests
- Fully document existing and new customizations and workflows
- Develop, test, and deploy application extensions using system API and 3rd party tools
- Primary point of contact for application support managing any escalations to NetSuite support
- Manage NetSuite integration with internal and external systems
- Ability to create scripts and workflows to meet business requirements
- Manage business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- User Training (Process/Systems)
- Monitoring the health of NetSuite processes
- Experience supporting financial functions within NetSuite.
- Strong working knowledge of NetSuite, ERP, records updating, dashboard management, saved searches, reporting and workflows.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues and identify and implement resolutions.
- A strategic thinker who can drive change within the team
- Strong communication skills.
- Dell Boomi experience a big plus
- Netsuite Administrator Certification
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.