|Date Posted||January 3, 2022|
NetSuite Developer / Hyrbid Remote Irvine CA / $120K
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kevin Szilagyi
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
If you are a NetSuite Developer looking to work with an exciting growing company this opportunity is for you. The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for actively managing the administration of NetSuite application. Furthermore, the role includes developing and managing 3rd party integrations to the NetSuite application. Since 1994 we have been proudly serving the scientific community by providing innovative, reliable, and high quality research tools at affordable prices. Whether it's epigenetics, DNA, RNA, E. coli, or yeast based research, our philosophy remains the same: To provide the highest quality products in the industry while ensuring they are both simple to use and reliable in their performance.
Why join us?
- Hybrid Remote Work Schedule
- Up to 120k base salary
- Great Benefits
- Amazing work culture
- Growth Opportunities
- The primary point of contact in the organization with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data maintenance as well as 3rd party integrations.
- Planning, reviewing, developing, and customizing NetSuite application and integrations as needed to meet the needs of the organization staff and goals.
- Document functional and technical requirements, system configuration, data integrity and all system-related policies and procedures.
- Maintenance and daily management of the NetSuite application.
- Technical and system administration, including data integration with multiple systems: research, marketing, business development, account management, finance, manufacturing,
inventory management, shipping, and customer service.
- Developing and regularly conducting data queries and data integrity quality assurance tactics resolving issues as they arise and proactively.
- Participate in NetSuite application adoption and satisfaction, including training users on the NetSuite application relevant to their role.
- Provide day-to-day support to users and maintain proper system access.
- Monitoring end-user usage of systems, tracking performance, performing daily administrative and support tasks, and maintaining and dating system documentation.
- Assist with the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and guidelines for usage, enhancements, and new developments to ensure the quality of data and perform
regular data audits.
- Project management, development, functional testing and rollout of customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, application releases and system integration based on user
needs and business goals.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.