|Date Posted||November 3, 2021|
An Orlando-based manufacturer is seeking a NetSuite Developer to build solutions for their inventory and supply chain operations. Developers with 2+ years experience within a NetSuite end-user within the manufacturing industry are encouraged to apply.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on business needs
- Facilitate the creation and testing of future state business processes and script development
- Refine and customize internal billing tools and methods
- Plan, review and manage change configurations and customization requests
- Coordinate and communicate with impacted user groups.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity.
- Configure NetSuite to align to company use of forms, field and customer records to manage unique business process requirements.
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite and other IT financial enterprise applications.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-7 Years within the NetSuite Ecosystem as a Developer
- Proven in successful development and deployment of inventory/supply chain solutions
- BS degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience.