|Date Posted||April 13, 2021|
What You Get to Do!
This position is responsible for integrating all NetSuite applications within the organization to maximize data integrity, productivity, and efficiency.
- Support successful integrations via ERP technology, middleware, web services, and EDI solutions.
- Proactively investigate solutions to problems and quickly escalate critical business issues.
- Communicate clearly and frequently about projects, progress, and implementation timelines.
- Ensure potential solutions are tested thoroughly before implementation.
- Provide post-integration support to address issues that arise as well as ongoing management of current system integrations.
- Maintain a high employee satisfaction score for internal support.
- Collaborate with other departments, companies, and people in other countries.
- Create and implement a plan to minimize interruption to our operations and production during disaster recovery.
What You Will Need:
- Three years of proven experience supporting a cross-functional NetSuite ERP business.
- Three years of SuiteScripting experience in NetSuite.
Strong IT experience including vetting, testing, and implementing new solutions, providing software support and spearheading NetSuite integrations.
- Working knowledge of all things Apple, including operating systems and apps.
- A deep understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to NetSuite.
- Experience using Dell Boomi.
- Experience using a full range of NetSuite assets, including SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, and SuiteCloud.
- Strong analytical, project management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Operations mindset, and a deep understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to NetSuite.
- A knack for communicating with all people across an organization with ease and enthusiasm.
- An understanding of supply chain, warehousing, and shipping processes to inform your IT initiatives.
It is a plus if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Dell Boomi Certification.
- Passed the NetSuite Certified SuiteFoundation, Certified Administrator, Certified ERP Consultant, or Certified SuiteCloud Developer exams.
- Experience in the outdoor and/or consumer products industry.
- Passion for the outdoors!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]