|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 12, 2021|
Kforce has a client in search of a NetSuite Developer in New York, NY.
The Financial Solutions team, part of the broader CIO organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team's mission to establish a best-in-class accounting Management solution. This will be achieved by developing a deep understanding of our Acquire-to-Retire processes and configuring NetSuite ERP and SCM modules to support our business. You will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization and will be instrumental in furthering the team's mission.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving financial Solutions team in a high-growth organization. You will have the opportunity to design, build, and implement best practice fixed assets processes.
- Help administer and configure NetSuite company-wide; Create and maintain users, roles, permissions and perform updates
- Resolving High Priority working on Incidents that could be both technical or functional in nature
- Develop data migrating documents for migrating Inventory and supply chain data extracts from NetSuite to Cloud platforms
- Work closely with cross-domain Financial Solution teams and business partners efforts to develop and test any cross-functional solutions
- Assist business users and month end period close activities
- Analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and quick tactical solutions
- Articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders
- Understand and document business requirements, analyze existing and/or new information and applications; Propose potential solutions; and execute selected technology solutions
- Coordinate with integration teams to successful completion of date integration
- Coordinating with NetSuite Support with the issue that cannot be resolved internally