|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
NetSuite Developer - Nashville, TN - $60-80/hr
Do you have prior experience with NetSuite? If the answer is yes, then this may be the right role for you. Company is a leader in the entertainment industry, creating happiness for people around the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate and manages functional and technical requirements, systems configuration, data integrity and all system-related procedures. business process mapping and requirements.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs.
- Establish implementation plans and assists with overall solution design architecture and strategy. Reviews and approves customization requirements when needed.
- Assists with the creation of test cases and supports User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure system configuration objectives have been met.
- Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPIs, dashboards.
- Support user administration and daily administration tasks.
- Support the deployment processes, ensuring the continuity of business operations during implementations.
- Assists in the troubleshooting of performance issues and suggests additional methods to optimize the system for enhanced performance when needed.
- Manage upgrades and coordination/communication plans associated with changes.
- Development and maintenance of custom application extensions using system API and integration tools.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience
- 4-year degree in CS/IT/IS/MIS or similar.
- 3+ years of experience with NetSuite ERP development experience on customizations and enhancements.
- 2 years of SQL experience and database management desired.
- Experience with integration platforms preferred.
- Understanding of and ability to build Saved Searches, Run NS reports, troubleshoot issues, and testing new transactions.
- Proficient at NetSuite Coding using SuiteScript, SuiteCloud, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, SuiteTalk.
- Experience using Web services, API calls to integrate to other Business systems like Salesforce.
- Good understanding of accounting functions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Please send your CV to Steven Horne at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or for faster consideration please call 813-437-6881.