|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
|Date Posted||January 14, 2021|
Our client located in the DFW Metroplex is seeking a Senior Netsuite Developer to join their rapidly growing company. They are the largest company in U.S. specializing in their area of expertise and they have an amazing company culture.
Job title: Sr. NetSuite Developer
The NetSuite Developer is responsible for NetSuite configuration & customization, SuiteScript development, automating processes, and application integrations. This position will play a pivotal role in enhancing the NetSuite system and rolling out new functionalities, enhancing current functionality, managing migrations, production problems/resolutions and making the overall system more efficient.
- Providing front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite ERP and data maintenance.
- Planning, reviewing, and customizing NetSuite ERP as needed to meet needs of business.
- Development, functional testing and rollout of customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, application releases and system integration based on user/business needs.
- Developing, documenting, and following formal policies, procedures and protocols for changes, customization, standards, usage, etc.
- Development and maintenance of custom application extensions using system API and third-party tools.
- Detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing); Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, Territory Management and Quotas); Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfilment); and Support (Case Management), Project Management.
- Exposure to other Accounting, Sales Force Management and Marketing business practices such as Payroll, Expense Tracking, Multi-currency, and Commissions, Returns, Team Selling, Net or Ecommerce, Shopping carts and Website Layout.
- Experience with software in a ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS) Cloud environment is a definite advantage, as is experience with financial accounting, customer management and sales force automation software.
- Four-year college degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science).
- Three to five years’ experience with relational databases, SQL development, data integration and analysis.
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work creatively in problem solving environment.
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy – ability to transform business needs into technical and functional requirements.
- 5 to 7+ years of NetSuite Development experience.
- Experienced knowledge with SuiteScript, Suiteflow, and SuiteAnalytics.
- Programming experience in .NET, Java, Python or any preferred language
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, and MS Project.
- Knowledge of manufacturing Configure Price Quote (CPQ) tools a plus
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment strongly preferred
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook