|Published||October 7, 2022|
- Expertise in SSIS /SSRS - very strong SQL skills
- Backend experience (writing components, services, c#)
- New ERP implementation for C1 - They are moving from SQL to Netsuite
- 5+ years of Netsuite
- Netscript, Netscript workflows, and administration
- 4+ years NetSuite Development / Administration experience
- Experience in HTML, CSS3, jQuery
- Understanding of NetSuite model and functionality
- Order to Cash (e.g. Quoting, SO, Billing/invoicing) Suite Billing & Manufacturing (nice to have)
- Understanding of Web Services architecture
- The NetSuite developer will be able to adeptly develop in SuiteScript.
- Ability to create Save Searches.
- Ability to load data into NS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in building ETL jobs and Reports using SSIS Packages and SSRS
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Development platform using .NET framework technology, Visual Studi.NET, C#
- Strong SQL skills including writing Stored Procedures in MS SQL Server
- Experience in data migration projects
- Strong troubleshooting skills - reviewing coding, debugging
- Experience in developing/integrating with Web Services - REST, SOAP, XML, JSON is helpful
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Any experience (coding, understanding database schema) in NetSuite, Ivanti, GP, or CRM is helpful
- Experience in ERP (preferably NetSuite) and including loading data
- Experience in Agile development
About The Company:
- Our client helps our customers modernize and reinvent IT, enabling their businesses to adapt at a pace in this rapidly changing world. This company offers a comprehensive range of secure, on-demand IT services and solutions tailored to their needs. They do this by differentiating and reimagining the future through proven, progressive, and purposeful solutions that enable digital modernization, collaboration, and the value of cloud services. Recognized as an IT services market leader, they are purpose-built to play a critical role in building a better future for their team, customers, and communities.
- This company believes its strongest asset is its amazing team, and a big perk of working for them is the ability to work with incredible people every day. They are driven to solve and innovate and share ideas, experiences, and knowledge. Our client empowers their colleagues, to do their very best. They value diversity in backgrounds and beliefs and provide an environment where you are encouraged to be who you are AND be part of an incredible team.
#ZR1 - provided by Dice