NetSuite Developer – 100% Remote
|Published||March 7, 2023|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
Job Description - NetSuite Developer - 100% Remote
Contract to Hire - W2
About the Role:
We are looking for a NetSuite Developer to join our growing Business Applications team. You'll be responsible for identifying business requirements, functional design, prototyping, process design, testing, training and support functions. This is a cross-functional role where you will partner closely with Manufacturing, Purchasing, Finance, and Order Management teams to improve processes, workflows and develop innovative solutions. We are a bunch of hard-working and passionate individuals that enjoy delivering positive outcomes for our fellow Planeteers. Join us!
Impact You'll Own:
- Perform troubleshooting and administrative functions within NetSuite including user and permissions management, creating and managing custom records and forms, creating saved searches and reports, and other supporting activities
- SuiteScript 2.0 development for new customizations as well as updates and modifications to existing scripts
- Provide development and support for internal and 3rd party application systems used by cross-functional teams and equipment supply chain business
- Build, develop, test and deploy solutions as part of projects or enhancements or production support for Manufacturing, Purchasing, Finance and Order Management business teams
- Work on ERP programs/scripts, Workflow rules, and peripheral business systems
- Troubleshooting scripts, integrations, and workflows
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry domain experience in Purchasing, Inventory, Manufacturing and Finance Modules
- Hands-on experience creating custom NetSuite fields, records, forms, workflows, scripts, searches, reports, dashboards to meet critical business needs.
- Hands on Experience in Accounts Receivable, Journal entry, Accounting principles, Accounts Payable, Bank transactions and integration, Travel/Expenses systems (example:Concur/ Coupa) integration with ERP, and Finance reporting
- Familiarity with common middleware tools such as Boomi, MuleSoft or other partner solutions (e.g., Celigo)
- Familiarity in integration approaches and strategies, preferably someone with hands-on work involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL), messaging and REST protocols
- Ability to author detailed technical design/specification documents capturing workflow processes, technical use cases, exception handling, and test cases.
- Integration experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
What Makes You Stand Out:
- NetSuite Certifications: SuiteFoundation, Administrator, or SuiteCloud Developer
- Multiple full lifecycle NetSuite/ERP implementations
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, finance or engineering, information systems
- 60/40 Admin to Dev
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.