|Published||June 20, 2022|
- Do you have previous consulting experience as a Senior or Lead NetSuite Developer?
- Have you been involved in a NetSuite Implementation project?
- Are you looking for a long term consulting role?
- If so, we what to talk to you!
This organization recently implemented NetSuite (2022) and has not used it to its fullest potential. In this position you will implement and maintain configurations, customization, and integrations for supporting the continued growth and efficiencies of a growing and thriving organization. The ideal candidate has passion for solution engineering, an eye for recommending and developing process improvements, and evaluating tools and implementing enhancements to the ERP system. This position will work closely with management to align the NetSuite system with our business and company goals.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Facilitate the creation and testing of future state business processes and script development.
- Refine and customize internal billing tools and methods.
- Plan, review and manage change configurations and customization requests.
- Design and build enhancements and new financial systems functionality to support business needs, while maintaining scalability, ensuring system integrity, security, best practices and leveraging data where possible to highlight impact.
- Support users both proactively and reactively with a focus on customer service, including training.
- Leverage and customize out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions
- Support existing custom scripts
- Work with different areas of the organization to develop effective solutions that result in efficiency gains
- Debug and troubleshoot production issues
- Manage Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards.
- Develop, launch and manage in-depth KPI's, dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual level.
- 5 years of experience with NetSuite development, implementations, and integrations
- Most recent 2 years of experience as the lead NetSuite Developer
- NetSuite implementation, workflows, saved searches and customizations
- Able to host and drive effective meetings focused on results and accountability
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Responsibilities to handle multiple projects, with multiple clients and the pressures of managing the required timelines
- Proven ability to collect and document business requirements
- Strong sense of customer focus and the importance of the voice of the customer
Hourly: $65 - 80/hr