|Date Posted||April 10, 2021|
NetSuite Corporate Controller-On-Site in Norco, CA-Competitive Pay
Anderson Frank is the world's leading NetSuite Recruitment team. We have more than 110 consultants working exclusively on finding jobs for permanent and freelance NetSuite professionals across the globe; that's more recruitment consultants dedicated to NetSuite than any other recruiter in the world and have a highly established and well-known client in need of a NetSuite Developer who has extensive NetSuite ERP knowledge.
An exclusive client of mine in the Norco, CA area is looking for a NetSuite controller with previous "Big 4" Public Accounting exposure. This role will involve using NetSuite to establish and maintain accounting policies, procedures, internal controls, and all related documentation. Focused on supporting the configuration, development, and continued implementation of NetSuite.
Responsibilities include, not limited to:
- All accounting functions
- Responsible for technical accounting, including GAAP research, technical memo creation/documentation, drafting appropriate journal entries, and maintaining audit ready books/records.
- Maintain, modify, enhance general ledger structure to support reporting requirements
- Prepare/present financial statements
- Lead/manage/develop operational accounting team, including AR, AP, Cost Accounting, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related subject
- CPA license required
- Big 4 Public Accounting - 3-5 years in Audit, manager/experienced senior level
- Controller experience in Food/Beverage manufacturing company, Pharma., or Health care industries
- Proficient in NetSuite
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie Landa at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 480-530-2023
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.