|Published||March 16, 2023|
EisnerAmper is seeking a NetSuite Consultant to join our Outsourced IT team. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and provides clients with exceptional services.
At EisnerAmper, we provide tax compliance, advisory, and advocacy services for a diverse client base that includes corporations and partnerships of all sizes, as well as high net worth individuals and families, and other operating entities. While some clients operate entirely based in the U.S., many have international interests.
What you'll be doing:
* Participate in business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with clients to determine NetSuite system requirements
* Prepare Business Requirements Document indicating the core functionality and processes that must be configured in NetSuite; and the Solution Design Document that presents the strategy, architecture and design of the proposed solution that effectively addresses these requirements
* Implement and configure NetSuite to address business needs and processes
* Build reports, saved searches and dashboards that provide comprehensive and forward-looking Business Intelligence
* Migrate legacy transactional and entity data from client's existing database to NetSuite
* Establish test cases and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with core client stakeholders to ensure system configuration objectives have been met
* Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
* Support the "Go Live" deployment processes, ensuring a seamless software launch and continuity of business operations during this cutover
* Support the client following "Go Live" deployment to troubleshoot issues that arise, and promote additional methods to optimize the system for enhanced performance
* Prioritize project workload to ensure milestones and objectives are attained
* Provide consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, apply best practices and leverage a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements
* Contribute to the knowledge base and skill-set of the Consulting team by creating case studies and implementation best practices encountered during client engagements
* Provide ongoing training and development to new consultants
* Work and communicate effectively with cross-functional team members
We're looking for someone who has:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or other related disciplines
* Successful Completion of 3-5 end-to-end NetSuite Implementations
* Proficient problem-solving skills and possesses process-driven mind-set
* Passionate about learning NetSuite product functionality and to apply real-world use cases
* Proficiency in Office Suite products, especially Excel
* Knowledge of consolidations, a plus
About our Outsourced IT Team
The Outsourced IT Services Group provides holistic integrated solutions to keep our clients web platforms, cloud, and IT infrastructure secure and scalable. We accomplish this by using proprietary tools and deploying a 3-step process to measure, manage, and monitor their IT assets.
Our tools allow us to strengthen an organization's security posture, build resilience, and create a direct path for unhindered organizational growth. Acting as a Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) and IT security team, we help manage change and engender confidence in complex operating environments.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and over 300 partners across the country. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For NYC and California, the expected salary range for this position is between
The range for the position in other geographies may vary based on market differences. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.