|Published||June 21, 2022|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more.
B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. BPM offers a rich diversity in clients, industries, and overall work. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Advisory, Technology Solutions Group (TSG) Overview:
At BPM, we believe the key to continuous business growth is founded on the triad of people, process and technology. Our Technology Solutions Group focuses on these cornerstones to provide you with efficient solutions that allow you to manage your business successfully.
As one of the 50 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the country, we have the experience and the expertise needed to help our clients reduce risk, uncover opportunities and cut down on corporate headaches.
You have (qualifications):
- Excellent knowledge of NetSuite core and advanced modules (such as core financials, purchasing, advanced revenue management, advanced manufacturing, fixed asset management, multi-book, and lead to cash)
- 5+ years of hands-on NetSuite experience as a power user / admin /consultant
- Experience with Full Life-cycle implementations preferred
- Strong business process understanding across all functional areas
- Accounting & Finance (in NetSuite), including multi-book
- Revenue Management (ARM module in NetSuite)
- NetSuite Financial Reporting
- SaaS/software revenue models, and subscription billing processes
- Experience with multi-subsidiary multi-currency public companies
- Process-minded; enjoys drawing out process flows
- Passionate about understanding and solving challenging problems
- Ability to lead and coach other team members as needed and see projects through to successful completion
- Excellent proactive communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science or other related disciplines is preferred
You Will (responsibilities):
- Consult with business stakeholders to elicit business requirements and translate into workable business solutions with the stateside consulting team
- Identify and recommend enhancements to our NetSuite system that will benefit business users
- Document business requirements and functional specifications
- Configure and support various modules within NetSuite using advanced functionality
- Work with the other consultants and project managers to deliver high quality functionality and results to all clients on time and within the scope of work.
- Assign Jr. resources tasks to complete the project and monitor their progress to successful outcomes, providing coaching as needed.
- Assist with third-party application integrations
- Work closely with technical/development team to build solutions
- Perform system testing through all use cases to ensure functionality delivers accurate results
- Import data files and provide tie outs of results from NetSuite
- Deliver functional documentation of custom processes
- Provide training sessions and documentation to new users
- Troubleshoot and support NetSuite applications, and drive all assigned issues to complete resolution
- provided by Dice