|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||January 14, 2021|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
In this role you will be leading the NetSuite implementation across different business units in the organization. You will be the Product Owner for the ERP system, ensuring that it is meeting the needs of the business post go-live.
The company is a wholesale manufacturing company that distributes their products throughout North America. They have been in business for over two decades and are looking to continue scaling the business including their business systems. This is a collaborative environment that will allow you to work cohesively with leaders across different areas of the business (Accounting, Sales, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Play lead hands-on role with NetSuite implementation
- Work with business leaders to gather/document/analyze business system needs
- Make recommendations to the business on how to best utilize the ERP system
- Manage change requests and create detailed documentation
- Provide support and troubleshoot system issues
- Work with developer on new customizations, updates, modifications OR do the development yourself
- Manage integrated third party products
- 3+ years of hands-on NetSuite experience
- NetSuite implementation experience preferred
- Experience supporting various NetSuite modules across different business groups
- Experience in manufacturing required
- Experience with SuiteScript preferred but not mandatory
- NetSuite certifications a plus
This position is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package with the opportunity to take the lead on the company's ERP system as they continue to grow.