|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
Finding the right place to grow your career isn’t (over) easy, so we’re here to help by sharing a few reasons why the grass is greener at Vital Farms. We think you’ll appreciate our focus on Conscious Capitalism, which drives business decisions that benefit all our stakeholders (leading to even better business results). You might be drawn to our innovative approach and refusal to settle for the “way things have always been done.” Or you could find it exciting to grow your skills while working for an industry-leading brand. Whether you’re into our values, our brand, or our egg-cellent puns, we hope you’ll join our Crew and help us change the world 108 square feet at a time!
The NetSuite Business Analyst reports to the IT Director and will be responsible for optimizing and improving core financial processes and building the NetSuite environment. Th ey will manage the functional configuration of and changes to NetSuite and other execution systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Be the primary administrator for NetSuite and other execution systems (EDI, Nexternal, data warehouse, Stampli, Concur, Warehouse Management system, HRIS, etc.)
- Run point on all NetSuite integrations
- Work with IT and Finance teams in strategic decision making and project management of financial system upgrades and enhancements, conversions, and supporting system interfaces
- Provide NetSuite technical context to discussions about business needs to ensure we are leveraging native system capabilities wherever possible
- Architect and implement dashboards, reports, saved searches, workflows, KPIs, forms, etc.…
- Control data and user access to keep us in compliance with SOX and relevant accounting standards
- Ensure consistent sharing of information between Finance and IT to make sure all processes and procedures are being supported and improved as agreed
- Be the subject matter expert and provide training and guidance to NetSuite users
- Act as the primary contact for all NetSuite related issues - role changes, controls, custom reports, saved searches and NetSuite support
- Be proactive in advocating for the use of NetSuite and associated systems to increase efficiency in the organization
- Manage and guide external NetSuite partners on specific development projects not handled internally
- Create comprehensive technical documentation for our NetSuite deployment, including fully documenting existing and new customizations, scripts, workflows, and defined business processes
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years’ experience as NetSuite ERP administration is required.
- Experience with core financial processes (P2P, O2C, R2R)
- Must have exceptional organizational and project management skills that can be deployed across system implementations, upgrades, and operational improvement projects
- Ability to work independently, but also employ team skills as you will be working on cross functional projects and activities
- Excellent business systems support and customer service skills
- You’re no hero – You know the power of teamwork and celebrate the work of others before your own.
- You give a sh*t – You believe in acting like an owner and making Vital Farms a place to be proud of.
- You raise the standards – You know growth can be hard, but you strive to improve yourself and others each day.
- You can walk in someone else’s boots – You seek to understand other’s viewpoints and think that you get to better answers by sitting on the same side of the table.
- You don’t walk on eggshells – You’re not afraid to leave the bullsh*t behind and have honest conversations.
What’s in it for You:
- Be part of a movement to bring ethically produced food to the table
- Work in a Mission-focused environment alongside passionate colleagues
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Companywide bonus program
- Generous retirement contributions
- Free eggs, butter, and ghee, along with friends and family discounts
- Fun team SWAG
- Learning and Development team dedicated to your growth
Who We Are:
Vital Farms is a Certified B Corp that sources and markets delicious, high-quality, ethically-sourced egg and dairy products nationwide. We started on a single family-farm in Austin, TX in 2007, with 20 Rhode Island hens and a drive to raise the standards in sustainable agriculture. Today Vital Farms THE leading producer of pasture raised eggs, partnering with more than 200 family farms, and selling into over 1 3,000 grocery stores around the country. We believe that a healthy bottom line is the result of healthy business practices, and we care deeply about supporting all our stakeholders. This includes our crew, our consumers, our retailers, and of course our happy hens and contented cows. In short, we exist to improve the lives of people, animals, and our planet through food.
In order to fulfill Vital Farms mission to “bring ethically produced food to the table,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create a welcoming and innovative environment that is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Vital Farms does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by law.