|Date Posted||April 18, 2021|
Experis - A ManpowerGroup is currently engaged with one the industry leaders and we are assisting the hiring manager to identify a NetSuite Business Analyst.
Title: NetSuite Business Analyst
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Duration: Full-time Direct Hire
The NetSuite Business Analyst, you will help define User Stories and priorities Team Backlog on behalf of our technology business functions. You will evaluate and document the requirements for each Product Feature, work with Solution Architects to solidify solution design, and work with other Business Analysts and the Development Team to implement cloud-based solutions on the NetSuite platform. You will be the primary means of communication between our Development Team and our business functions.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be proficient in the NetSuite product.
- Serve as the main point of contact for business functions and be the first line of support for any client questions or issues.
- Schedule meetings with business functions to gather information for project implementation.
- Interpret business documents and develop use cases for our development team.
- Acquire requirement signoffs from business functions.
- Assure that any change in requirements is authorized and documented.
- Approve key designs and propose solution designs and implementations.
- Carry out user acceptance testing to ensure the built product matches requirements.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP
- Experience with Agile methodologies, requirements gathering, user stories, defining business value, and working alongside developers and architects.
- Solid analytic and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
- Must be able to troubleshoot, resolve and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills - both technical and non-technical
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills. Self-motivation, proactive and willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results.
- Excellent analytic skills and the ability to adapt and thrive in a high-growth, fast-moving organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem identification and solving ability skills
- Health Insurance.
- And Much more.
If you are interested, kindly apply to this job opening with your resume and contact details, we will reach you at our earliest