|Date Posted||October 30, 2021|
NetSuite Technical Developer
(100% Remote for U.S./Canada, $135K+ & Benefits )
This role will report to the V.P., Engineering & Integrations, where you'll focus your experience and expertise on Oracle NetSuite ERP (the client's core partners) and their embedded payment product.
Working alongside a diverse global team of engineers, you'll dive into this growing SDN's tech stack and deeply understand how their engineering, product, implementation, and client success teams function.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design & develop software: Design, develop, and test product features that meet business and technical requirements on time and budget. Support planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new features.
- Write SuiteBundles in a scalable approach, leveraging the knowledge of NetSuite's SDN and SDF program, SuiteCloud Web Services, and other APIs.
- Review code and performance, triage, and correct performance and data integrity concerns by reviewing and evaluating code, data patches, system logs, and process/memory/disk consumption.
- Partner across teams: Collaborate with product analysts, customer care, DevOps, and other engineers on features and support cases. Lead and support technical decision-making that affects increasingly complex systems and critical areas of our application.
- Provide critical R&D: Help us continue to design for scale and reliability.
Skills & Qualifications
Note this role is open to U.S. and Canadian-based Applicants
- NetSuite Bundle Deployment Experience (SuiteBundling is a must)
- Experience with Source Control
- 5+ years of experience in NetSuite engineering
- Previous experience in NetSuite's SuiteScript (Suite Script Develop Certification is a plus).
- Familiarity with NetSuite's SDN and SDF programs, SuiteCloud web services, the new REST APIs.
- Additional program languages like C# and Java, plus a strong database background in Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle.
- Exposure to the Payments industry and/or PCI/DSS ideal
Previous industry experience in Financials, Accounting, General, Software as a Service (SaaS), or Cloud experience is also a plus.
- 100% Work-from-home/remote (US or Canada)
- 100% Employees" Healthcare (Medical, Vision, and Dental) is covered by Employer
- 401K w/Match
- Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and call 347-783-6563. Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.