|Date Posted||October 23, 2021|
This position works on the in house NetSuite team and reports to the NetSuite Development Manager. They are a $100+million publicly traded company with 12 offices located throughout the US and UK. As the NetSuite Administrator, you will be responsible for working with a team of Developers and the ERP engineering team to build custom applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a strong functional understanding of NetSuite and its functionality
- Create custom workflows, saved searches, dashboards, and custom configurations for various departments
- Develop, test and deploy customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience Administering the NetSuite OneWorld system
- Prior experience working with multi-book, multi-subsidiary, and multi-currency function in NetSuite
- Prior NetSuite implementation experience is a plus
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO structure
- Up to 20% bonus structure
- Fully Remote position
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-540-7535 or Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.