|Published||March 4, 2023|
NetSuite Administrator - Remote - $120,000
This international software development company is currently looking for a Senior NetSuite Administrator to join the team!
This organization is know for their impressive client's working with fortune 500 companies and found in over 50 countries world wide! As they kick off their new NetSuite integration projects they are looking for someone to join asap and hit the ground running!
If you or anyone you know is interested, send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or apply below!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead NetSuite system enhancements
- Support NetSuite configurations
- Create and maintain users, roles and permissions
- Work within the NetSuite modules including: Order to Cash and Procure-to-Pay
- Create Save Searches, Dashboards and Workflows
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the NetSuite System
- Strong NetSuite Experience
- Background and Knowledge in Accounting/ Finance
- Experience with Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Rev Rec
- Understanding Of Implementation and Integrations within NetSuite
- ASC606 Experience is ideal
- Software as a Service (SAAS) Industry experience is ideal
If you or someone you know wants to apply, please connect!
Phone number: (646) 461-2584
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Phoebe Cajuste at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at (646) 461-2584
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.