|Date Posted||December 18, 2020|
NetSuite Administrator - Miami, FL - Contract
A company local to the Miami area is seeking to hire a NetSuite Administrator for an ongoing long-term engagement. This role may be based in the office or remotely.
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain system controls for NetSuite and other assigned systems
* Translate new business requirements into technical designs
* Provide user support with regard to all aspects of our core systems
* Maintain proper system access for all roles
* Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, work flow rules
* Refine and customize internal billing tools and methods.
* Work with multiple teams on road map projects involving financial applications and processes.
* Research and analyze application behaviours and improving performance and stability.
* Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
Skills & Qualifications
* Can create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs
* Can provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system
* Is familiar with the NetSuite dashboard and can provide users with relevant reports and KPIs
* Specializes in NetSuite ERP program with prior experience with NetSuite CRM and eCommerce
* A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
* Project management and system implementation experience
* Minimum of 2 years working with Netsuite.
* Minimum of 5 years working in Finance/accounting systems administration
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
To apply for this position email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 813-437-6855
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.