|Date Posted||March 13, 2021|
NetSuite Administrator- Hartford, Connecticut 60-70/hr- 3-month contract
My client, a large NetSuite Consulting firm, is looking for a NetSuite Administrator to assist and manage a system implementation. You will be ensuring that the tasks are done effectively, while working collaboratively with all departments along with assisting with deployments, and documentation. This company is growing rapidly, and success in this project could lead to future engagements.
- Manage implementation process for ERP and CRM modules
- Identify business solutions to manage transition to new platform
- Test and developed based on business wants and needs
- Help with technical assistance to end-users
- Light knowledge of SuiteScript
- Data migration experience from QuickBooks to NetSuite
- Experience editing financial reports
- Capable of supporting the configuration, development, and further evolution of the NetSuite OneWorld system
- Experience implementing the NetSuite platform in 2 full life-cycle occasions
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Connecticut area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Chase Rosato at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.