|Date Posted||March 26, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is looking for a talented NetSuite Administrator/Developer in Waukesha, WI.
This position offers the opportunity to contribute to the design, development, and delivery of complex solutions in a collaborative environment. Successful candidates must be passionate about their craft and should be eager to learn about cutting-edge technologies. The NetSuite Administrator will work closely with the Business to develop solutions that will improve processes, gain efficiencies, enhance analytics, and leverage the NetSuite platform. This position will be responsible for evolving current processes, developing new enhancements, working with third-party vendors, and owning the evolution of the NetSuite platform for the company.
- Partner with the Business to define system enhancements including break/fixes, minor enhancements, and capital projects
- Help administer and configure NetSuite company-wide
- Create and maintain users, roles, permissions, centers and perform updates, integration, and configurations
- Develop, test, document, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools, and new system functionality based on evolving business needs
- Facilitate testing company-wide for ongoing system validation
- Act as the technical liaison for third-party vendors
- Facilitate the creation and testing of future state business processes
- Customize NetSuite fields, form layouts, record types, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintain users, roles, and security
- Research, analyze, and improve performance and stability
- Communicate issues, enhancements, and ROI with the Business and senior leadership
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity
- Be able to understand, articulate, and document needed customization, reports, and capabilities