|Published||January 5, 2022|
|Location||Buena Park, CA|
We are looking for an experienced NetSuite professional with excellent communication skills, strong understanding of the NetSuite ERP environment and functionalities and high proficiency in NetSuite Administration. This role is contract-based to start but has long-term/permanent position opportunity for the right fitted team member.
* Demonstrate feature and functions that will fit our business environment.
* Conduct business process mapping and requirement gathering session with different departments to determine configuration requirements.
* Prepare business requirements and technical scoping document based on information gathered.
* Provide suggestion on modifications and work with developers on design, functions, workflow, and testing
* Design, development and support of custom applications, databases, user interfaces, searches and reports.
* Reviews all designs, coding, and unit test plans where applicable
* Collaborate and communicate with developers, department managers and technical team on testing, integration, and deliverables.
* Data migration from existing ERP system to NetSuite
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years of experience with NetSuite ERP system, able to design, development and support of complex custom applications, databases, user interfaces, and reports
* Expert knowledge in NetSuite SCA environment
* Experience working with NetSuite's WMS, CRM and Shipping related software
* Expertise with Suite Script
* Strong Proficiency in NetSuite Administration
* Strong understanding of best practices in NetSuite ERP environment and development
* Experience with migrating of an existing ERP software to NetSuite system is preferred
* Great attention to detail and excellent communication skills
* Strong research and troubleshooting skill
* NetSuite ERP
* Cultural Fit
* Communication skills
* Presentation skills
* Business Acumen
Bachelor's degree in IT related field or equivalent required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.