|Date Posted||December 17, 2021|
Job Title: NetSuite Administrator
Location: Remote to start then ONSITE West Chester, PA
Duration: Full Time
Our client is currently recruiting and interviewing for a knowledgeable and reliable NetSuite Administrator to join our fast-paced team. The ideal candidate will be an analytical, results-driven NetSuite Administrator who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve NetSuite workflows and processes. The NetSuite Administrator will use his or her understanding of NetSuite to formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create optimized workflows.
To succeed as a NetSuite Administrator, you should be focused on utilizing all of NetSuite’s capabilities to make a seamless flow of data through all departments. You should have expert knowledge of NetSuite and related technologies.
- Collaborate with Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing to assess business requirements, and to formulate project plans to address the needs using NetSuite and compatible tools.
- Test and deploy NetSuite modules and enhancements to build configurable extensions to meet business needs.
- Manages requests for new features or functionality, and assist with the prioritization of these requests.
- Effectively partner with Managed Services Provider for resolution of production issues.
- Work with other teams on integrating NetSuite’s systems with other technologies.
- Support the Finance / Accounting departments during the month-end close process.
- Support the company by sharing NetSuite knowledge.
- Develop, test and deploy NetSuite customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration.
- Understand overall internal processes and systems and how they are impacted by Netsuite.
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards.
- Responsible for managing integrations to 3rd party systems, such as AvaTax, Celigo Integrator.io and EDI Connections.
- Perform day-to-day operations, maintenance, support and troubleshooting activities related to back-end system management and front-end user portal.
- Primary interface with vendor support.