|Date Posted||May 7, 2021|
Planview is looking for a NetSuite Administrator with deep technical knowledge who will play a key role in our current NetSuite implementation and ongoing management of the platform.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Act as the main Business Application partner for the Global Corporate Accounting and Finance stakeholders
- Provide NetSuite (ERP) expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate stakeholders’ most complex requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Salesforce team to align systems, processes, and data with NetSuite
- Actively identify issues and propose process improvements (both business and technical)
- Take ownership of existing business application architecture, including integrations and data structures, Serving as a subject matter expert in NetSuite and integrations
- Help triage IT work by partnering with business stakeholders to determine the priority of backlog items
- Respond to incidents and assist with the daily administration of business systems supporting Accounting and Finance
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support
- Develop, maintain and document current and future system process flows
- Conduct business and technical impact analysis of proposed application changes
- Ensure business system implementations and changes are compliant with controls
- Support requests for new/update/termination of users/roles, Workflow design, maintenance and troubleshoot.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, customizations, and integrations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the Accounting and Finance department, and other cross-functional stakeholders as needed.
- Lead and support various ad hoc projects as needed.
- Participate in testing and validating system fixes and enhancements and assisting with user acceptance testing.
- Certified NetSuite Professional
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Hands-on Functional NetSuite ERP implementation experience including OneWorld Financials, Multi-book Accounting, Advanced Revenue Management, Order Management, SuiteScripts, etc.
- Experience with NetSuite integrations and customizations
- 5+ years of IT/BusApps experience in roles that partnered with Finance, HR and/or Legal highly with 3+ years of experience with NetSuite Platform is preferred
- Proficient in Excel and aptitude for data migration, data analysis
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical work with defined deliverables
- Solid understanding of key financial business processes such as Quote-to-Cash, Billing, Revenue Management, and Procure-to-Pay
- Developed problem solving and interpersonal skills required
- Must be able to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment, including managing 3 party vendors
- An excellent business communicator who can speak to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to reprioritize tasks and manage time to deliver results on requests
Preferred additional skills:
- Working knowledge of ASC 606 standards for software industry is preferred
- Prior experience with other ERPs, Revenue Management Engines, Concur, Xactly are highly preferred
- Strong accounting operations background preferred
- Competitive base salary
- Laid-back work culture that doesn't sacrifice work/life balance
- We understand that a fun-loving work environment can be highly motivating and productive
- 401K Matching Program (up to 3%)
- 4 weeks PTO + 11 Paid Holidays