|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
NetSuite Administrator - $55-75/hr - Remote
At Anderson Frank, we focus solely on NetSuite, our consultants are true experts within NetSuite recruitment, which means we not only fully understand the market, but have enviable access to the largest, most diverse pool of employers.
As a NetSuite Administrator your responsibilities will include:
* Create and maintain users, roles, permissions, centers and perform updates, integration and configurations
* Develop, test, document, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools, and new system functionality.
* Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity
* Utilize NetSuite's native tools to create, integrate, and maintain high performing dashboards
* Translate a user-friendly, customizable, and accessible dashboard, provide on-going technical support for all members of the team.
To be a good fit for this NetSuite Administrator's role you should have the following experience:
* NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred
* Must have a client-focused attitude
* 3-5 years of experience as a NetSuite Administrator
* Must have experience with SuiteScript 1.0, 2.0, and SuiteFlow
* Fully competent in customer record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and NetSuite data model.
NOTE: We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.