|Location||Costa Mesa, CA|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Takeya USA is looking for an experienced NetSuite Administrator who can combine technical knowledge with business logic to provide solutions and help enrich our rapidly growing business. This role will be responsible for understanding our NetSuite architecture to standardize processes, create new workflows, configurations, and support ongoing business needs through third-party integrations, customizations, and implement new features as our organization continues to grow.
This position will report to the VP of Finance and IT. It is an on-site position (not eligible for
remote work) reporting to our Costa Mesa Headquarters.
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience with NetSuite ERP administration, configuration, and third-party integrations within the Consumer Product Goods Industry (CPG).
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (e.g., Accounting, Computer Science, etc.)
* Experience with NetSuite modules including Financials, Procurement, Inventory Management,
Order Management, Warehouse Management (WMS), within the e-commerce environment.
* Shopify/E-commerce and 3rd party integration experience.
* SPS Commerce and/or other EDI commerce experience.
* Administrator level knowledge and experience of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
* Project management, system implementation and system integration experience.
* Strong understanding of business processes and requirements.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work both independently with minimal guidance and collaboratively with cross-functional teams 3+ years of experience with NetSuite ERP.
1. Able and willing to travel domestically.
2. Able to travel up to 15-25% of the time.
3. May be required to work long and unpredictable hours.
4. Position Location- Takeya, USA - Costa Mesa, California.
5. Position not eligible for remote work.
6. Position will require sitting and standing for periods of time.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
* Competitive salary
* 401K Plan
Our mission is to inspire, energize, and celebrate fitness enthusiasts everywhere, one refreshing
sip at a time.
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, Takeya USA is a fast-growing active fitness brand that
specializes in insulated hydration solutions for people on the go. Established in 2008, Takeya USA
brings 55 years of Japanese design heritage and innovation to provide simple solutions that work.
Whatever you do to keep active and strong, Takeya will be there to keep you refreshed and hydrated
along the way.
Come join us!