|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
The NetSuite Administration will be responsible for solution engineering and recommending process improvements. The NetSuite Administrator will partner with various Business teams for automating interfaces between NetSuite and these key business processes. The NetSuite Administrator will be expected to contribute in optimizing and automating the company's financial applications landscape over the next few years by implementing and supporting scalable business processes to support the company's growth and initiatives. The NetSuite Administrator will report to the VP, Technology Operations.
As NetSuite Administrator, the successful candidate will be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collaborate with Finance, Human Resources, Sales, Marketing and Customer support to assess business requirements, and to formulate project plans to address the needs using NetSuite and compatible tools.
- Test and deploy NetSuite modules and enhancements to build configurable extensions to meet business needs
- Manages requests for new features or functionality, and assist with the prioritization of these requests
- Effectively partner with Managed Services Provider for resolution of production issues
- Support the Finance / Accounting departments during the month-end close process
- Create custom workflow and support existing scripts to support customer service needs and create solutions to meet company objectives
- Configure and enable any integrations to external systems
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Understanding of Accounting Principles and Manufacturing processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem identification and solving ability skills
- 5 + years experience using NetSuite
Desired Skills & Attributes:
- NetSuite Certification preferred
- Knowledge or experience of SuiteCommerce Advanced
- Project Management experience
- Scripting and ability to create custom scripts within the NetSuite system