|Published||September 15, 2023|
Scandia Company is seeking a NetSuite Administrator who will be responsible to provide strategic vision, planning, and management for the development, acquisition, implementation, operations, and support of the NetSuite software across all our companies.
This position is fully onsite in Bountiful, Utah.
A strong candidate will have an innovative mindset that enables them to develop unique solutions to unique problems. Ideal for someone who is proactive, enthusiastic, and passionate about IT and NetSuite in particular, this person will play a critical role in delivering solutions within the NetSuite environment.
- Communicate with executive team regarding costs, value, and risk-potential of new IT projects
- Design, implement, and maintain customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business needs, including reports, saved searches, KPIs and dashboards, scripts, workflows, and custom records
- Manage day-to-day functional operations and support cross-functional teams within the NetSuite environment
- Provide proposed solution architect and integrations between NetSuite and other third party business applications
- Actively participate in system enhancements, including requirements gathering, development, data validation, documentation, user support and training, and on-going application maintenance
- Serve as the technical point-of-contact for the NetSuite application and provide training and front-line support for NetSuite users
- Advise users on ideal use case for customizations vs native functionality
- Maintains user accounts and roles with appropriate permissions and levels of access
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customizations, and integrations
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Develop positive employee relations, promote company values and culture
- 3+ years NetSuite development experience
- Experience with SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, SuiteCloud, and ideally, SuiteCommerce Advanced
- Experience in the SuiteCloud Development Framework
- Relevant experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying secure, scalable, reliable performance solutions to customize, extend, and/or interact with NetSuite
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy, ability to transform end-user needs/functional requirement into technical requirements and build out these unique solutions
- Should have experience designing complex NetSuite customizations
- Thorough understanding of data management and administration of NetSuite
- Skilled at Strategic planning and goal-setting
- Good experience designing integrations, including familiarity with integration platforms currently available and their compatibility with NetSuite
- Can demonstrate experience in financial and accounting concepts, such as function of a general ledger, month/year end close process, chart of account considerations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science
- Preferred Certifications: NetSuite Suite Foundation/Administrator, NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer II, NetSuite Administrator, SuiteFoundation, SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF).
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Multiple after-work events for you and your family throughout the year
- Team-building activity every Friday
- Company Cell phone or monthly reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx
- Choice of Traditional Plan or High Deductible Plan with Health Savings Account (HSA)
- $50,000 Life Insurance paid by company, optional buy up for employee, spouse, child
- Telemedicine and Emergency Travel coverage
- Optional Accident and Critical Illness coverage
- Wellness Program
- Rapidly growing company providing opportunities to make a difference and experience personal growth and career development.
- An entrepreneurial, do what it takes, team atmosphere where people enjoy their jobs.
Scandia Company is a fun exciting work environment with hyper growth. We are looking for a team member that is as excited and passionate about growing our Company and seizing opportunities as we are. Scandia Companies have been awarded many prestigious awards such as Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, Utah Fast 50, Utah Sustainability Award, and Best of State awards.
No Staffing Agencies please.