|Published||March 12, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
NetSuite Administrator – Competitive Salary – New York, NY
Are you a NetSuite whiz with a few tricks up your sleeve? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are searching for a talented NetSuite Administrator to join our team and show off their skills to help us unlock the full potential of this powerful software. If you have a strong understanding of NetSuite and its capabilities, as well as experience in developing and maintaining customizations and integrations, then this is the job for you!
The key responsibilities of a NetSuite Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain the NetSuite system, including system configuration, user access, and security.
- Develop and implement customizations, scripts, and workflows to enhance the functionality of the system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and implement solutions.
- Manage data migration and integration projects.
- Monitor system performance and make recommendations for improvements.
- Provide training and support to end users.
Food Trends is a full-scale off-premises catering and event planning company located in Midtown Manhattan. With over two decades of experience, we are renown in the industry for our attention to detail and customer service. Clients include leading Fortune 500 corporations, universities, and non-profit organizations as well as celebrity fashion and entertainment, and private event clientele. What began as a vision of a family business has now expanded onto its third generation and is proud to be Certified Woman-Owned & Operated.
The key skills and qualities of a NetSuite Administrator are:
- 2 years of experience as a NetSuite Administrator.
- Experience in developing and maintaining customizations and integrations within NetSuite.
- Strong understanding of NetSuite's capabilities and limitations.
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, and SuiteTalk.
- Experience with data migration and integration projects.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Business Administration, or related field.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.