|Published||August 18, 2022|
The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for configuring and maintaining NetSuite, requiring collaboration with team members across all business functions and external development teams to perform customizations, resolve user issues and define processes within NetSuite.
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, customizations, and integrations.
- Direct change management and release process of NetSuite, as well as NetSuite data management, including governance and control, security, and integrity.
- Administer user access and maintain proper system access/roles/rights.
- Complete user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s and dashboards.
- Develop, test, and deploy NetSuite customization and new functionality based on changing business needs.
- 5 years’ experience as a NetSuite System Administrator.
- Strong experience in the ability to provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles
- Highly skilled in implementing and managing workflows, approval processes, page layouts, security, and validation rules.
- Solid understanding of managing the delivery of dashboards, tools, and data visualizations for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Bonus available based on utilization and business development activities. Excellent company benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k. Equal opportunity employer.
VeriCour provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, sex (including gender identity), sexual orientation, disability (physical or mental), race, color, national origin, creed, religion, veteran status, military service, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, or pregnancy-related conditions. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
- provided by Dice