|Published||August 17, 2022|
Job Overview: Client is looking to add a dedicated NetSuite Administrator to our IT team. This is a fast-paced role combining business acumen with system administration and technical skills. Client has a mature NetSuite instance (we’ve been using the system for about five years), and it acts as our accounting system as well as our manufacturing/WMS engine.
This role will need to work with stakeholders across our organization, supporting end users transacting and reviewing data in the system from various avenues. Examples of daily tasks might include assisting individuals entering manufacturing transactions directly, troubleshooting discrepancies between NetSuite and our front-end eCommerce platforms, and providing ad hoc reporting and data requests for internal customers all across our company.
An ideal candidate would benefit from past NetSuite experience, but the most important attributes to being successful in this role are the ability to be trained and to teach oneself what is needed to be successful. Every ERP environment is unique to the company that uses it, and Client is no different.
We are targeting functional NetSuite talent looking to dedicate between 15-20 hours per week to engagements.
- Building Saved Searches and Reports
- Perform .CSV uploads
- Ability to troubleshoot transactions originating from myriad integrations and direct user interface input
- Building and maintaining NetSuite Workflows
- Troubleshooting scripts and working with script deployments
- Training end users and creating documentation
- Managing access and role-based permissions
- Directly communicating with individuals across the organization
- NetSuite Administration: 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Warehouse, Distribution, or Light Manufacturing: 1 -3 years of experience
- Warehouse Management System demonstrated proficiency
- Passionate about specialty coffee (Preferred)
- Willingness to learn new technologies as needed for this role
- Proficient in NetSuite, Google Business Apps, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PowerBI, SharePoint
- Experience working with and managing vendor relationships
- Familiar with an eCommerce environment
- Genuine curiosity to learn about all facets of the CCC operations process to explore appropriate and inspiring training methods which are sustainable over time.
- Effective communication/team work skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to support the variety of schedules within the fulfillment center
- Must be able to travel to Durham, North Carolina, and Emeryville, California
Physical Aspects of this Position:
The physical activity of this position.
Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities must convey detailed or critical verbal instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and to make the discriminations in sound.
The physical requirements of this position.
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
The visual acuity requirements including color, depth perception, and field vision.
The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
The conditions the worker will be subject to in this position.
- None. The employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in a typical office or administrative work).