|Published||April 25, 2022|
Role & Responsibilities
- Effectively collaborate with internal teams on user experience, business process, and operations, and deliver solutions to increase the operational efficiencies and adoption
- Evaluate complex requirements and communicate security and performance risks to technical stakeholders.
- Manage support requests and escalated administrative needs by providing prompt solutions to technical challenges.
- Configuration of new and existing features and serve as a mentor to local admin resources.
- Serve as an escalation point to complex administrative and configuration issues.
- Outline technical dependencies and invent creative scalable solutions.
- Ensure data consistency across the ecosystem and keep up to date with NetSuite releases, new features, and best practices.
- Ensure NetSuite ERP data integrity through audits, reviews, and reporting
- Assist with NetSuite integration and implementation projects
- Inform team members on product enhancements and document changes in accordance with governance processes
- Design and implement creative solutions to business problems by leveraging NetSuite functionality, customizations, scripting, and workflows
- Manage configuration changes to existing reports, fields, workflows, roles, permissions, forms, records, and searches
- Develop, test and deploy new customized reports, fields, workflows, roles, permissions, forms, records, and searches
- Provide training and ongoing technical support to all NetSuite users
- Maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business needs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage, etc.
- Design, implement and maintain 3rd party software connections, integrations, and applications to NetSuite to support various business needs
Skills & Qualifications
- Associates or Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years experience implementing and configuring NetSuite
- Strong understanding of integration principles
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an iterative agile environment
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and possesses a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteCommerce MyAccount
- Experience with Zone Advanced Billing (integrated into NetSuite financial package)
- Experience with Avalara Tax Solutions
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, SAP Concur, a plus
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!