|Date Posted||February 6, 2021|
- You will be responsible for supporting and monitoring all dvelopmental and operations aspects of NetSuite for the business. The will include user set-up, customizations that the business dictates, system availability, training new team members, designing and implementing workflows, creating saved searches and extensive reporting.
- Collaboration with business leaders is an essential skill as they need someone to drive projects forward and work with all business units to overcome any challenges that may occur.
- Extensive experience with planning, design and execution of NetSuite projects as it relates to business objectives.
- Ability to detect, troubleshoot and organize the appropriate internal and external staff when system issues arise.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards.
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Responsible for the creation and optimizing of existing custom code and scripts in NetSuite.
- Define, implement, and oversee a comprehensive regression test execution approach for all NetSuite upgrades.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and standard operations procedures of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration.
- Support and help manage the change management and release process of NetSuite.
- Manage technical and strategic NetSuite vendor relationships, building a partnership that informs the technology roadmap and ensures escalations are addressed in an expedient manner.
- Lead and facilitate daily NetSuite team scrums and backlog grooming meetings driving a consistent approach and quality outcomes.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the IT team to discuss progress and challenges.
- Regularly measure customer satisfaction levels and identify & implement steps to improve satisfaction levels.
- Responsible for IT asset management and procurement for the IT department.
- Educated internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Accounting, or other forms of technical emphasis or equivalent academic experience combined with technical work experience.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with NetSuite administration and development (knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk)
- NetSuite Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, saved searches, dashboards and forms to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the NetSuite stack and experienced with all NetSuite modules (Order to Case and Fulfillment, Revenue Recognition, Procurement, GL, AP, AR, FA).
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Experience with ARM, SuiteBilling, Fixed Assets Management, Project Management and accounting.
- Proficient with version control and change management processes, policies, and principles.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience and be customer service focused.
- Proficient with version control and change management.
- Agile/Scrum experience and/or CSM certification.
- NetSuite Administrator certification.
- Experience with JIRA and Salesforce.
- Experience with Office 365, MS Teams, SharePoint, or other collaboration tools.