|Published||June 21, 2022|
Kforce has a client in Austin, TX that is seeking a Manager, NetSuite Business Applications.
Reporting to the VP of Accounting, the Business Applications Manager is responsible for overseeing business systems and/or service operations functions. The Manager, NetSuite Business Applications leads site efforts to develop and improve operations through efficient and effective integrated processes, implementing common management processes/services to leverage organization resources. Thiis role selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function, and reviews proposed new business tools and evaluates for stakeholder feedback on infrastructure impacts.
A critical member of the Enterprise Finance team, this role leads a team of business analysts and systems administrators to support NetSuite and Business Intelligence reporting. The Manager, NetSuite Business Applications work with our Engineering, Finance, Customer Care, Sales Ops and other teams to support day-to-day operations, new business needs and streamlining processes.
* Manage the overall quality and timely delivery of application support services (NetSuite and Business Intelligence Reporting Platforms) by internal and vendor/contractor teams
* Oversee all systems access for NetSuite and Business Intelligence platforms for internal and contract employees
* Improve stability & availability with automation and data integration
* Work alongside business partners and service delivery teams to enhance the overall efficiency and effectiveness, improve stability, reduce operational risk and operational expenses
* Be a valued and trusted partner to business stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
* Minimum of 5 years of direct NetSuite experience.
* Unique combination of operational expertise, business process management principles and strategic planning to drive operational effectiveness
* Strong experience managing business needs, personnel, and requirements to deliverables
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience documenting technical and business procedures.
* Ability to communicate technical information and ideas to diverse audiences/all levels of the organization
* Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and collaborate with cross-functional teams
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration
* Proven ability to assess business needs, prioritize accordingly and escalate appropriately
* SaaS industry experience
* Accounting experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. - provided by Dice