Jr. NetSuite Adminstrator
|Published||March 15, 2023|
The Jr. NetSuite Administrator will play an important foundational role in the implementation of new business processes that will be done through the NetSuite ecosystem. This position will be responsible for providing training and support for all NetSuite users, as well as other NetSuite administrative tasks.
- Tier 1 technical support for NetSuite end users
- Monitor system for alerts and errors
- Ability to submit electronic tickets to product support teams, and track to completion
- Develop and maintain training material
- Onboard users and train on NetSuite
- Administer NetSuite - add new users, add fields, create new workflow rules, security profiles, roles
- Help develop innovative engagement methods to help ensure NetSuite "best practices"
- Document customizations made in NetSuite
- Help manage 3rd party Integrations to NetSuite
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional team members and clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or similar equivalent experience
- NetSuite end user and/or support experience
- Boomi admin experience desired
- Database admin experience desired
- Technical documentation experience
- Technical certifications relevant to the role desired
- Interpersonal Communications - the ability to effectively engage and communicate with non-technical staff on the execution of solutions to various needs.
- Have participated in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM, Customer Service/Support operations
- Proficient in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a team player
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s)
- Database report writing/dashboarding experience
Sparks is a live + digital brand experience agency. We specialize in creating connection–-real human connection–-onsite, online or anywhere. Through a mix of sound strategy, breakthrough creative and flawless execution, we create memorable trade show exhibits, live and virtual events, brand activations, retail stores, corporate environments and other immersive experiences that deepen relationships, inspire action, and build trust--and we do it all over the world.
We operate an open and inclusive culture where all recognize, respect, appreciate and encourage individuality regardless of race, gender, age, religion, culture, ideology, economic status, disability or sexual orientation. We believe that everyone at all levels of our organization is accountable for building this culture and we are challenging ourselves daily to seek and build diversity and equality in any way that we can–and we welcome your ideas to do so.
Think you’ve got what it takes to hang with us?
We’ve built our reputation on creating awesome experiences for our clients, but equally important is the experience we create for our people. Yes, we work hard. But we also make it a point to have fun. And we find our people work that much harder when work doesn’t feel so much like, well, work. If you share our mindset, we should chat.
We’ve always got our eyes peeled for smart, hungry people who think that what we do isn’t so much a job as it is a way of life. And while any company can supply stuff like benefits (and, of course we do too!) our greatest benefit comes from the amazing people you’ll interact with daily, who will challenge and push you to think harder, be more creative and love what you do.
Sparks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.