|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2021|
Kforce's client is looking to bring on an IT Manager with a NetSuite background to join their growing team in New York, NY.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that has tripled in size over the last year and has no plans of stopping. Our client believes in the go-getters, the early risers, the performers, and one-more-milers of the world, and that's who we want to be a part of our team. The accepted candidate will report to the CEO and will oversee all systems maintenance, implementations, integrations, hardware acquisitions and installations.
- Oversee IT operations, systems, and provide direction, guidance, and training to respective team members
- Develop and implement strategy as it relates to the organization's IT infrastructure growth (computer and information systems, security, communication systems) while supporting the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Develop, manage, and track the IT department's annual budget while controlling budget and reporting on expenditure
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of current and future information technology systems
- Ensure smooth ecommerce order processing, product fulfillment, inventory reconciliation and accounting operation by monitoring the performance of various internal and external systems: NetSuite, 3PL Warehouse system, Shopify, Paypal, Bank integrations, Loop, Returnly, etc.
- Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of business systems across the enterprise: upgrades and new tools for business
- Maintain and upgrade Ecommerce features on the company's main website; Roll out to other countries
- Set up EDI on Netsuite for B2B business