|Date Posted||March 25, 2021|
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. We have embarked on an exciting ERP journey and are in the process of deploying NetSuite across the organization.
In this remote position on our Corporate IT team, you will help end users at our manufacturing locations with various NetSuite related support topics. This includes solving common problems and providing instruction with customer order entry, work order management, pick/pack shipping processes, and developing saved searches - all to help support day to day operations.
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You'll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Gaining expert knowledge of how Metal Sales processes orders, performs manufacturing, and ships product using the NetSuite system
- Providing functional support and technical expertise in guiding users when they are unable to complete a transaction/task in NetSuite
- Guiding users in the key areas of Order Processing, Work Order processing (Issues and Completions), Inventory Management, Purchase Order management, Shipping, and invoicing
- Serving as primary point of contact (help desk tickets) to triage, understand user support requirements and solve or consult with SME to find resolution
- Reviewing end user support documentation and based on support calls, identifying and resolving gaps
- Providing deeper analysis of reported issues, determining if defect tickets need to be opened with NetSuite for resolution; opening escalation tickets and participating in resolution process
- Identifying improvements to work processes leveraging knowledge of NetSuite natural system functionality
All qualified candidates should have:
- Strong communication skills and business process and analytical skills
- Experience with NetSuite preferred or similar ERP solution required
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment highly preferred
- Must have a suitable home office with ample internet to support video conferencing and web-based meetings
- Ability to travel to Metal Sales manufacturing plants during implementations as needed
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately-owned company
- Opportunities for skill set expansion and career growth
- Competitive pay with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, 401K with company match, and more (most benefits effective on first day of employment)
- Wellness program
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M | F | D | V