|Published||November 19, 2022|
|Location||Salt Lake City, UT|
We are looking for a remarkable EDI Specialist / NetSuite Administrator to join our Business Technology Department at Krosswood Doors.
The ideal candidate should have solid EDI experience and demonstrate strong influence and excellent interpersonal communications skills to interact successfully and effectively with all departments and as an advisor to the organization on system efficiency and effectiveness. They should have a solid analytical mindset, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented, rely on extensive business applications experience and understanding of business workflows in relation to what NetSuite is capable of in configurations.
- Plan, review, and support EDI process with multiple documents, understand and support current solution and other partner solutions
- Responsible for NetSuite data management which includes governance and control, security, and integrity
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, Project, change request and support tasks for all NetSuite application and the ecosystems
- Plan, review, and revise feature configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs
- Extract and evaluate data to identify patterns and suggest process changes
- Support requests for new/update/termination of users/roles, partners and associated accounts/roles, Workflow design, maintenance and troubleshoot
- Support NetSuite integration project efforts and be the liaison with NetSuite Support
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards
- Monitor end-user usage, daily system scripts and track performance
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations utilizing partners and consultants
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality on new releases, customizations, and integrations
- Participate in on-going system training and lead internal trainings and regular information sharing activities
- Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite
- 2-3 years of solid NetSuite Admin experience with advanced understanding of the NetSuite platform
- Solid EDI experience with 810, 812, 820, 846, 850, 855, 856 and other documents as needed
- Experience with 1 EDI Source (a division of Epicor) – or similar applications
- Ability to reprioritize tasks and manage time to deliver results on requests
- NetSuite administration, support, and management experience in multiple operational locations, specifically in a manufacturing environment
- Have a solid analytical mindset, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented and have a strong work ethic.
- Working knowledge of csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, report analytics and scheduling scripts
- Proven experience understanding business processes from an end user’s perspective and translating into technical process documentation and development plans.
- Ability to document requirements, manage and report status of projects
- Able to travel as needed