|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. We have embarked on an exciting ERP journey and are in the process of deploying NetSuite across the organization.
In this remote position, as a Business Process Support Specialist on our IT team, you will help end users at our manufacturing locations with various NetSuite related support topics. This includes solving common problems and providing instruction with customer order entry, work order management, pick/pack shipping processes, and developing saved searches - all to help support day to day operations.
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You'll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Providing functional guidance and technical expertise in guiding users when they are unable to complete a transaction/task in NetSuite.
- Gaining expert knowledge of how Metal Sales processes orders, performs manufacturing, and ships product using the NetSuite system.
- Ability to guide users in the key areas of Order Processing, Work Order processing (Issues and Completions), Inventory Management, Purchase Order management, Shipping, and invoicing.
- Serving as primary point of contact (help desk tickets) to triage, understand user support requirements and solve or consult with SME to find resolution.
- Familiar with common issues impacting users from completing transactions in the NetSuite System. Investigate the issue, instruct users with the course of action or correct transactions in the system to allow the user to continue with their task.
- Reviewing end user support documentation and based on support calls, identifying and resolving gaps.
- Analyzing new reporting (or saved search requests) and developing new reports based on the requests.
- Analyzing and developing standard daily, weekly, monthly operating procedures by role and ensuring reporting and dashboards provide information for the role to complete activities.
- Providing deeper analysis of reported issues, determining if defect tickets need to be opened with NetSuite for resolution. Opening escalation tickets and participating in resolution process.
- Collecting requirements for requests that will require scripting or deeper system changes and submitting to development manager for review.
- Participating in planning and go live activities for locations that will switch over to NetSuite. Providing hyper support during go live period, which may involve re-training "on the fly" of processes, quickly troubleshooting data issues, and escalations to implementation team members.
- Identifying improvements to work processes leveraging knowledge of Netsuite natural system functionality. Developing standard knowledge articles providing instructions on how to use.
- Effectively partnering with Integration Team and Managed Services Provider for resolution of production issues.
- Supporting Finance team members on issues during the month-end close process.
- Helping to clarify business requirements and translating requirements into NetSuite capabilities and new configuration & customization requirements.
All qualified candidates should have:
- At least 3 years' experience with NetSuite in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 5 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment with excellent knowledge of Order to Cash, Manufacturing processes (Work Order management, Bins/Lots), and Shipping (Pick, Pack).
- Proficiency in providing remote systems help and outstanding verbal and written skills.
- NetSuite certifications are a plus.
- Must be able to support all US time-zones and must have a suitable home office with ample internet to support video conferencing and web-based meetings.
- Ability to travel to Metal Sales manufacturing plants during implementations as needed.
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately-owned company
- Opportunities for skill set expansion and career growth
- Competitive pay with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, 401K with company match, and more (most benefits effective on first day of employment)
- Wellness program
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M | F | D | V