BA Oracle NetSuite Sr Assoc
|Published||March 9, 2023|
As a Managed Application Services Consultant, you will work directly with clients on maintaining and optimizing their current NetSuite solution.
* Provide on-demand consulting services based on your subject matter expertise
* Architect and implement solutions for complex business requirements
* Escalate tasks or enhancements to other RSM NetSuite team members with either specialized skills and/or familiarity with the client's environment and business processes
* Provide on-demand learning assistance to client's, including navigation, workflows and saved search creation
* Take a hands-on approach with architecture, troubleshooting and providing solutions/fixes for complex business requirements
* Triage requests and identify resolution timeframes for fixes and/or system changes
* Ability to focus on client service and striving to exceed clients' expectations
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Information Systems, Supply Chain & Logistics or related degrees
* Multiple years of experience in application-centric consulting (functional or technical roles)
* Experience with NetSuite or similar/competitive cloud-based ERP solutions
* Experience in gathering business requirements (and implementing or supporting) for Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and/or Design to Build Modules
* Ability to be creative and develop new ideas or approaches for client issues
* Prior work experience in the accounting field or knowledge of general accounting principles is a plus
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
* Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
* Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business term
* NetSuite Certified Administrator, Consultant and/or Foundation is a plus, but not necessary
* The desire to continue to increase your NetSuite product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
Currently, RSM does not intend to hire candidates for entry level positions who will need, now or in the future, RSM sponsorship through any non-immigrant visa category such as the H-1B, H-1B1, E-3, O-1, or TN.
RSM is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or otherwise participate in the recruiting process, please call us at 800-274-3978 or send us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM's total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
Youwant your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where youare today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents andpersonality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as anindividual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for youraccomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decisionmakers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'llmove quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from yourfresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.